Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be applicable to Training provided by CD-adapco.
I. TRAINING COURSES
1. Training Courses. CD-adapco offers customers the opportunity to attend Training Courses at one of CD-adapco’s designated training centers. To register for a Training Course or for a list of scheduled Training Courses and associated dates, locations and topics, please visit: http://www3.cd-adapco.com/training/.
2. Pre-Payment Required. All payment is due before admittance to a Training Course. If payment has not been committed through a Purchase Order, you may pay by check or cash at the address in the Training Course registration materials. Alternatively, CD-adapco also accepts pre-paid training vouchers for training courses; vouchers may be obtained from local CD-adapco sales representatives.
3. Registration Deadline. Registration for Training Courses normally closes one week prior to the Training Course commencement date, however this is subject to the discretion of CD-adapco and registration may close earlier or later than this date.
4. Cancellation Period. Registrants may cancel their registration for a Training Course and receive a full refund of payment any time before one week prior to the Training Course commencement date. After that time, payment is non-refundable, however, any non-refundable payment may be credited toward future Training Courses within the calendar year, subject to course availability.
5. CD-adapco Cancellation Policy. CD-adapco reserves the right to cancel a Training Course at any time before one week prior to the Training Course commencement date. If you have paid in advance for a Training Course cancelled by CD-adapco, you will receive a full refund of your payment within thirty (30) days of cancellation notice. In addition, you will be offered a priority position at the next available Training Course. CD-adapco is not liable for any costs or expenses associated with the cancellation of a Training Course, including, but not limited to travel and lodging.
II. CUSTOMIZED TRAINING COURSES
1. Availability. CD-adapco also offers Customized Training Courses at a number of locations: a designated CD-adapco training office, a neutral facility, or at a customer’s location. If you are interested in Customized Training specific to your business or employees, contact a CD-adapco agent for details.
2. Cost. Costs associated with Customized Training Courses will be arranged with each customer on a case by case basis. The cost for a Customized training Course will usually include the designated instructor’s travel and lodging expenses and associated preparation and instruction time determined on a daily basis.